Electric vehicles are a controversial matter in today’s world. People from all walks of life are talking about this new technology and adopting it. After all, the popularity and demand for electric vehicle is growing rapidly. According to a survey report, India’s EV market is valued at US$1 bn. However, forecasters say this will reach US$150bn by the end of 2030. The significant size of the EV industry prompts other companies to take charge and enter the supply chain. Top leading electric vehicle manufacturers company in India have a great influence on the Indian government.
Therefore, the government has come up with a commitment to reduce carbon emissions by 1 million tons by 2030. In addition, electric vehicles promote low carbon emissions and help sustain India’s burden.
Most important and impressive 7 things you need to know about electric vehicle
- It costs very little per mile to operate an electric vehicle.
- Some plug-in vehicles also have engines; Nothing else.
- But there is another category of electric vehicles that have both a plug and an engine to recharge the battery pack from the wall. Sometimes they’re adapted from hybrids—that’s the route Ford, Honda, and Toyota took—and other times they’re dedicated vehicles, like the Chevrolet Volt.
- Beyond wiper blades and tires, all electric vehicles require little maintenance, saving consumers’ money over the lifetime of the car. Even brake pads in electric vehicles last longer because they use regenerative braking to slow down.
- The battery is one of the most expensive parts of an electric vehicle, but technological advances are making batteries less expensive. Before 2009, an electric battery with a range of 100 miles cost $33,000. Today it is worth around $17,000, and is expected to drop to $10,000 by the end of 2015.
- Electric vehicles are a highly efficient mode of transport. Up to 80 percent of the energy in the battery is transferred directly to power the car, compared to only 14-26 percent of the energy from gasoline-powered vehicles.
- The battery technologies in almost all electric vehicles on the road today were created with support from the Department of Energy, which has also played a key role in the development of today’s lithium-ion batteries.
Technological Development of electric vehicles
The development of new technical parts in EV India is another perspective for the growth of the industry. Europe expands production capacity and claims fame of building new plants for batteries. In addition, upgrades in EV technology include:
- Battery pack size change
- change in energy density
- changes in battery chemistry
Ceeon India provided electric vehicles manufacturer all over India like electric scooter manufacturer in Noida, e- bike manufacturer in Kurukshetra, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jammu, Mohali, zirakpur and battery rickshaw manufacturer in India etc. For all of our recommendations, top battery operated electric vehicle manufacturers company list in India preferred by Ceeon India company..